Our aim is complete customer satisfaction every day.
We offer a very flexible boat rental service and want to make sure you get the most out of your day…If you have any special requests please let us know.
Below are answers to frequently asked questions…
To make a booking contact us by email, message or phone.
We will discuss your dates and requirements and quote for you with any options.
You can make payment when you are here in Krabi.
If the weather prevents a boat trip there is no charge.
We provide free road transport to and from your accommodation in the Ao Nang area.
For outside the Ao Nang area please let us know your location and we will let you know the arrangements.
Included with every boat rental;
- Friendly licensed Captain and Crew.
- Life jackets
– for children under 5 years old please provide your own suitable flotation device.
- Snorkelling gear – mask and snorkel
- Drinking water for the day
- Fresh fruit
We are happy to make arrangements especially for you.
For a small cost we can supply additional equipment and services. such as;
- Food Drinks – snacks, lunch, additional drinks can al be arranged as you request.
- Fishing gear
- BBQ for cooking on an island beach
- Early or late starts – make your own timetable
- Island sunset, evening return
- Tour Guide – English or Chinese speaking
- Road Transport – Krabi airport transfers
Boat trips are not recommended if you are pregnant.
If you have mobility impairment please discuss with us before confirming a booking. We can make arrangements for assistance if possible.
There are no age limits.
We do offer half day boat rental to fit with your other holiday plans.
For accessing many of the destinations there are Thailand National Park Fees.
We will advise you of the current fees at the time of booking.
If you have any other questions or requests please contact us…
Book your private boat rental
Contact us for boat availability, rental options and all the details for your own private boat in Krabi.