Enjoy the culture and nature of Krabi on this private tour.
Travel to Ao Leuk, an old market town on the coast of Phang Nga bay.
By kayak or local longtail boat you explore the mangroves full of birds and wildlife and see ancient paintings in limestone caves.
Visit Wat Bang Thong a large Buddhist temple complex then enjoy the peacefulness beautiful Than Bok Koranee National Park Reserve. The quiet natural pools and cascades are well known for their beautiful surroundings.
This tour is guaranteed to be a full day. The times can be adjusted to suit you on this private tour .
- Wat Bang Thong
- Bor Thor mangrove area.
- Phi Hua To Cave
- Lot Cave
- Than Bok Koranee National Park Reserve
- This a private tour by mini van.
- Tour times can be adjusted to suit you.
- Additional places can be added to the itinerary.
- Pick up from your accommodation.
- Drive to Ao Leuk, Bor Thor area.
- Take a kayak or longtail boat to cruise in mangrove estuary and visit caves.
- Visit Than Bok Koranee National Park Reserve.
- Return to your accommodation.
This is a private tour.
The basic package is a modern mini-van with a professional driver to take you to the locations listed above.
A mini van can comfortably seat up to 9 passengers.
+ Professional driver and fuel for this itinerary.
+ Pick up from and return to your accommodation.
+ Transport by minivan to all land locations.
+ Transport by private longtail boat to all sea island locations.
+ Tour insurance.
+ First aid kit.
+ Tour guide.
+ Soft drinks.
+ Fresh fruit.
We can provide additional services if you require.
National Park fees not included.
What To Bring
+ Hat, sunglasses, sun cream.
+ Clothes for swimming.
Age & Health Considerations
This tour is suitable for all ages.
This tour requires paddling a kayak so a reasonable level of fitness and mobility is required.
Contact us for pricing and details